Rules, regulations and specifications
Exam information, rules, regulations, and specifications.
Examinations Information, Rules and Regulations contains information about:
- registration and entry
- preparation and requirements
- the exam day
- results and certificates
- general information, e.g. uniform, exam timing, venue requirements, prerequisites, music, refunds and cancellations
These include information on aims and objectives, marking criteria, syllabus content and how marks are awarded:
- Dance to Your Own Tune Demonstration Classes
- Pre-Primary and Primary in Dance
- Grade 1–3
- Grade 4–5
- Grade 6–8
- Intermediate Foundation
- Intermediate and Advanced Foundation
- Advanced 1 and 2
- Solo Seal Award
New for 2015
RAD Levels 3 and 4 in Vocational Graded Examination in Dance: Advanced Foundation, 1 and 2
Some of the Version 1 Specification documents are translated into different languages. See Translations – Specifications.
Please note, the Rules and Regulations document and the Specifications are not applicable for Scotland – see Rules and Regulations and Specifications (Scotland).